Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ryan Dempster Walks to Work at Wrigley

This is cool. I like how they call the life he lives the American Dream as well.
Dempster, 31, is nearly halfway through the four-block walk from his office to his home, and there is no getting around the notion that, at this very moment, it is quite possible no one in the entire universe has it better than he. "My office is Wrigley Field," he says, as if in disbelief. "I walk to work. I pitch for the Cubs. We're going to the playoffs."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was nice to read. In the recent Grand Theft Auto video game, in the begining there is a part where charater mentions living in a condo as part of the "American Dream".

Anonymous said...

Dempster was also issuing walks like it was his job...

Anonymous said...

@ Alex B ouch that hurts... That's cool about Demp though.... It seems to me many Cubs over the years have lived in Wrigleyville... of course that might be the problem.:)