Saturday, June 28, 2008

Running: Olympic Trials Track Coverage

I've got a few friends up in Eugene right now looking for spots on the Olympic team. If you get a chance check out the races. Good luck to Jacob, Leo, Trey, and Jake. Hook 'em. I'm going to do some coverage of the meet between transit posts so bear with me.

Complete video coverage at Flo's site.

Writeups over at Letsrun.com

USA!

10K 2008 Olympian Kara Goucher: She's a class act and a great person. She's also a story of falling down and getting back up again as she was the NCAA Champion in XC and Track but fell on hard times with her running after college. It's people like her that show perseverance and grit and are truly an inspiration. Watch for her in Beijing, she's going to do something great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog.. I wanted to infrorm you of the new blogger feature.i hope you will soon implement the Inline Comments Form for Blogger

If you need any help feel free to contact me..
I just made this comment to inform you about this.. So please reject this comment after reading..

William Wren said...

unique

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Anonymous said...

hi
i am not an athelete or anything but i find her video very inspiring.. good one...

i wanted to say CONGRATS on being the BLOG OF NOTE.. :)

if you get some time ,pls drop feedback on my paintings at my blog..i like to experiment with paintings and would love to improve..

sk
http://observationbook.blogspot.com